Communication is one of the four disciplines to develop Organizational Health. But communication is the not the goal--deeper and more engaged relationships is what you REALLY want.
Since communication contributes to every aspect of growth, it must be a priority for your leadership team.
Some key questions to consider:
- Are you using the best habits and processes to build engagement?
- Do you have a communication protocol that defines a disciplined process for sharing information and using media?
- Do you train every employee in the Sequence, Frequence, and Flow of your communication protocol?
- Do you prepare your stakeholders for situations that may arise and how communications will be managed?
- Are meetings purposefully planned to maximize engagement and productivity?
To elevate communication effectiveness in your Growth Plan, we offer the following training and services: