Avoid Summer Enrollment Blues
So, it’s May and you have successfully completed another admissions season and you have wait lists in every grade-Now it’s time to sit back, relax by the pool and take your much needed break........NOT!!!
Many enrollment offices are working hard May through August with limited spots available. Selling an empty school is a major challenge!!
How do you make the most of the summer enrollment season and meet your goals for the start of school?
We have been in your shoes and have proven, effective tools and strategies to help you accomplish your goals. Together, we can get there and avoid singing the summer enrollment blues!
That's why we created the Maximize Summer Enrollment Series.
Each session focuses on high impact techniques that will help you overcome the obstacles and seize the opportunities to maximize enrollment.
Think of enrollment as the temperature of the school, measuring the quality of the educational experience, the leadership's capacity to create consistent value, and the ability to communicate it effectively to target the right families.
Success favors the prepared, especially when it comes to building engagement with faculty and families. In this series, we will show you how to plan your time and messages to strengthen relationships and build momentum throughout the year.
- New Family Onboarding - Successfully onboarding new families to include details about the welcome packet and the hand-off from admissions to the divisions etc.
- Parent Ambassadors - Using your parent ambassadors to lighten the onboarding load - this will include a Parent Ambassador template and specific Ambassador summer roles and responsibilities
- New Family Surveys - Your new families are your best source to understand your position in the market. They’re the last people who “bought" your school and "shopped” the schools with whom you compete. We will give you the best questions to ask your families to get the answers you need.
- Unique Story - How do you update your brand narrative and communicate it in a compelling way?
- Faculty Engagement - When & how do you engage faculty & administration to achieve your goals?
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing - What is the best way to create energy and enthusiasm among your parents?
- Board Engagement - What does your board need & want to hear from you? How can you engage them?
And never forget the power of Data!
Enrollment Data is your gold. It can help you learn from last year's cycle to improve forecasting and performance for the upcoming season.
We share specific steps you can take to collect the most valuable data, learn from your results, and make adjustments in order to learn and achieve greater success next year.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Maximize Summer Enrollment series and get started TODAY!
Here's what other professionals said about the Summer Enrollment Series:
"It's amazing to have access to a series that offers specific and doable ideas in the area of admissions and enrollment management. I feel like I am finally hearing workable ideas from someone who speaks my language!"
--Danette T., Admissions & Marketing Director
"Your presentation was both inspirational and hopeful... which is what I needed at this time of year with a few empty spaces to fill and 'shut down' summer rapidly approaching."
--Michele D., Enrollment Director
"Loved the 'Energize the Base' tasks! I'm putting that into motion now!"
--Claire, Enrollment Director