School Growth LLC
3000 Old Alabama Rd. #119-432
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Call us: 1-855-444-7898
In the School Growth Talent Lab, you will participate in a thorough assessment of your faculty quality and culture in order to create clarity around your collective expectations and goals.
Administrators of the school, including the chief administrator, CFO/business manager, HR, Principals, Admission Director, Development Director, and any supervising leader.
- Assessment of current faculty and culture
- Common language and understanding regarding performance expectations
- Understand best practices for talent recruiting and development
- Produce a Faculty Rubric for hiring and evaluation
- Determine the current Talent Quotient (TQ) for the organization
This content of the Talent Lab requires a full day of instruction and planning. We generally run 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, with a working lunch. This is intensive personnel strategy training that will transform your leadership results.