School Growth LLC
3000 Old Alabama Rd. #119-432
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Call us: 1-855-444-7898
You are at a critical juncture, where upcoming personnel decisions and organizational restructuring will have a significant short- and long-term impact on the school. Now is the ideal time to conduct a Talent and Team Audit, which is a systematic review that seeks to measure, align and develop personnel quality against current and future organizational needs, generating rich, detailed data on leadership capacity and effectiveness.
The Talent & Team Audit addresses some very important questions:
Administrators of the school, including the head of school/superintendent/etc., CFO/business manager, HR Director, Principal, Admission/Enrollment Director, Development Director, and any other supervising leader.
- Assessment of current faculty and culture
- Common language and understanding regarding performance expectations
- Understand best practices for talent recruiting and development
- Produce a Performance Rubric for hiring and evaluation
- Determine the current Talent Quotient (TQ) for the organization
A Talent & Team Audit requires one to two days of assessment and research. The schedule is tailored to each school. This is intensive personnel strategy that will transform your leadership results and capacity to grow.